Saturday, September 1, 2012

Short Update


September 1st, means only 2 weeks until our official due date. We are technically full-term and getting more nervous and excited to meet little Tuesday. Although there is a little bit of shopping left to do, I feel like we have everything we NEED in case Tuesday makes his/her appearance early. Now we are trying to get some meals cooked and frozen so those first few days aren’t made more overwhelming trying to figure out how to feed a baby and ourselves. :-)

Nothing new to report on the job front, still learning about the Gulf Region. My coworker is in Bahrain for a month, so I’m handling the whole region until I go out on maternity leave.

We’ll try to get some pictures of little Tuesday up once he/she is born. My helpful sister can get us looking cute enough for posting on our blog. There are so many little outfits to choose from! 

No comments:

Post a Comment