Monday, May 25, 2015

Little Things

Since I rarely post, I thought I try to challenge myself to write short entries about the little things!  

The other night, N and I were laying in bed trying to fall asleep, N was tossing and turning and wiggling so I said, "N, you need to go to sleep." I could tell he was trying to fall asleep, but sometimes it helps to calm his wiggle down.  In response, he pulled his little thumb out of his mouth and said, "I sleeping mommy, no worry." Made my heart smile! :-D

Now a short about M. She is getting SO big and her little personality it starting to show. The other day she was sitting with me on the bed (no, we don't spend all day there) and found two of her pacifiers on the bed. She picked up one, sucked for a bit, then quickly shot it out of her mouth to put the other one in. We went back and forth like this for a few minutes and then she tried to put the extra one in my mouth. I'm not sure if she decided that she liked on or the other, but it sure was cute! 

We are now on Amtrak heading to the Tyler Place, a family camp on Lake Champlain in Vermont. I encourage you to Google it if you are curious, but we are excited to say the least. N and M will have age group summer camps while S and I will have our adult summer camp in the mornings. We'll spend the afternoons together and then go back to our adults only dinner.  






No comments:

Post a Comment