Friday, June 12, 2015

N's Interview

I decided to ask N a few interview questions to see what I'd get.  We were sautéing onions during the quiz, but even days later he seems thoroughly convinced that I love onions.  Don't get me wrong, onions are fine, but certainly aren't in my top ten!

  1. How old are you?  I two and half 
  2. What makes mom happy?  Eating
  3. What makes mom sad?  Spitting
  4. Who is your favorite cartoon character?  Chip and Dale
  5. What do you like about school?  Painting and writing
  6. How old is your mom? You're big
  7. What does your mom do when you're not around? Grocery shopping
  8. What is your mom really good at? Reaching things
  9. What does your mom do for a job? Not know
  10. What is your mom's favorite food? Onions
  11. What does mommy look like? Uvas (Grapes...not sure about that answer)
  12. What do you and your mom do together? Jumping
  13. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Work
  14. What does mommy like about daddy?  He is helping

No comments:

Post a Comment